Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:26 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,566
Default

I just noticed that I rank #3 for the keywords: pimp ur ride in Google.

http://www.google.com/search?q=pimp%20ur%20ride&hl=en

What strange unrelated keywords do you guys rank for? List some of the weirdest you've encountered or received a hit from!

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,007
Default

is ur site deluthpoker.com?
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 364
Default

I was only hit once for this:

this is the new s**t

The thing is, someone would have to actually type in the asteriks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2006, 11:24 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,234
Default

I got a kick out of this hit I got the other day.

"Can chewing gum make you competent"
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Felty Felty is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 9
Default

how can you tell what keywords have brought traffic to your site? i cant find this in my stats?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2006, 05:21 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

It depends on what kind of web stats you have, on mine its under "referer hits" .

I always get hits for miss spelt words, I suck at spelling, youve probably noticed, it does pay off sometimes though. Some of my pages get me more hits due to the misspelling than they would otherwise so when I see it in my stats I laugh, I dont change the spelling though obviously as bad and good spellers are welcome, I dont discriminate.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,007
Default

my strangest one was "you gotta know when to holdem, know when to foldem, know when to walk away, know when to run"
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-08-2006, 06:58 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Here's a few crazy ones I found after looking over my stats.

- mexican guy with hands in pockets
- big mexican gangsters
- what to do if man asks for happy ending during massage
- any massage parlors busted lately?
- play a bus game were you pick up people and drop them off
- happy ending massage with release in pennsylvania
- meatspin screenshot
- gus hansen hit by bus
- happy ending massage photo
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2006, 07:07 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

lmao
My favourite is: play a bus game were you pick up people and drop them off
wtf?? did you get a sign up off of that lol?
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2006, 04:27 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 364
Default

What's up with all of the happy ending stuff? WTF are you writing about over there???
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange Google Results Today Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 4 03-09-2007 04:47 PM
Strange Email???Maybe losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-04-2006 03:49 PM
Changing Keywords themike537 Search Engine Optimization 1 02-21-2006 11:38 AM
META Keywords? Godfather Search Engine Optimization 1 10-10-2005 11:17 PM
Keywords, Better to have a lot or a little? adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 05-05-2005 09:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0