This is what I read on signing up today.
Quote:
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!
Royal Card Room has a very attractive program for our affiliates. Royal Card Room features a poker room, a casino and sportsbook. Royal Card Room poker room is on one of the fastest growing European poker networks. For instructions on how to join our affiliate program please see at the bottom of this page.
We offer new affiliates the following rates of commission, FOR LIFE:
Commission MGR*
-
25% €0 - €4,999
-
30% €5,000 - €9,999
-
35% €10,000 - €14,999
-
40% €15,000 - €19,999
-
45% €20,000 ++
|
This is what I received when I clicked enter.
Quote:
Affiliate Contract
Min Amount Max Amount %
0.00 5000.00 20
5000.00 1000000000.00 25 |
That is hell of a difference. I could understand if this was an affiliate site but this misrepresentation would be considered illegal in my country.