Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com

PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com Discuss PokerRoom.com's Affiliate Program as well as PokerAffiliate.com's programs and chat with their Affiliate Manager Carly here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2006, 05:42 PM
vikpoker vikpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20
Default Carly please help

Hi Carly and others if they have the answers.

I am looking for help from you for the following question?

1) Can i get a bonus code setup that will give my players some incentive to pick pokerroom over anything else. Like 20 % bonus is not worth my players they say if I am tryign get them registered on MGR?

2) Can I see individual player stats?This is because I wanted to do the get 1000 Poker Points - Get $100 from us promotion to some of my players?

3) Also is there any way pokeraffiliate.com offers support on MSN messenger. Please let me know. Thanks

Cheers
Vik
  #2  
Old 07-22-2006, 02:12 PM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 131
Default

Vik,

I'm sure carly will write back soon -- in the meanwhile...

1) Probably, Carly will have to help.

2) I don't think so. Though you might be able to work out something with them where you ask whether certain players are linked to you and whether they've met their 1000 point goal.

3) That would be cool. But I don't think so.

Cheers,

Phil
__________________
_____________________________________________
Mac Poker News, Mac Poker Forums Boot Camp Poker and Parallels Poker
  #3  
Old 07-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi!

1/ Yes, I can help with this! But PM me to discuss this one!
2/ No we wont provide you with individual player stats, due to our policy against rakeback, but we will verify for you if you send the nicknames to us and a certain number of player points they had to reach.
3/ We have live chat coming up on the site very soon! I will let you know once this is in place.

Cheers,
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
  #4  
Old 07-25-2006, 06:15 PM
vikpoker vikpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20
Default

hey Carly

still waiting for my answers, i PMed u 3 days ago. Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers
Vik
  #5  
Old 07-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,128
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Carly is in Vegas along with the entire pokeraffiliate.com crew. I'm sure her internet access is limited. I am going to see her tonight, so I'll let her know to stop by and PM you when she gets a chance.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #6  
Old 07-26-2006, 09:02 AM
vikpoker vikpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20
Default

thanks jeremy.
  #7  
Old 07-31-2006, 03:50 AM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi,

I passed this on to someone in the office to do. Have you gotten a reply?

Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
  #8  
Old 08-01-2006, 07:28 AM
vikpoker vikpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20
Default

thanks carly but I have not gotten any replies yet. Getting my first months affiliate payment today though. Thanks.
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carly Please check my account the27offsuit.com PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 01-02-2007 08:52 AM
carly help!!! Zero233 PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 3 08-21-2006 10:08 PM
Carly . when are stats being updated the27offsuit.com PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 11 04-03-2006 03:01 PM
Carly important question for casino room the27offsuit.com PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 2 04-01-2006 01:29 AM
Question for carly or anyone else about players the27offsuit.com PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 01-07-2006 02:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0