Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker.com

Poker.com Discuss Poker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their affiliate manager Ellen right here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 09:59 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 562
Default Anyone see?

I might be out of the loop here and maybe it has been up for awhile, but have any of you seen the new landing page for Poker.com/Carbon Poker.

I checked to see if my links would direct to the same page as this but no avail. It is a hell of alot better than the basic ones I have. If it's new Ellen you guys have done a bang up job! If it's been there for awhile than my bad for not going to the home page more often...either way nice job!!!
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 562
Default

Hey Ellen...I have tried switching up all my banners and landing pages to use the same as what Poker.com is using. No success so obviously it's new and has yet to be made available to affiliates. Any idea when we can look forward to this as I think this will definatly get them to download the software?

Thanks
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 09:13 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 417
Default

I think those Casino on Net banners are horrible...they look tacky IMO
__________________
Small Stakes Texas Holdem Strategy & Tips
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 10:02 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 562
Default

Ya that's about the only thing I find unappealing. To be honest I do not understand why they would promote another room. It makes no sense at all and I wonder how many players they may have lost due to that.


*as a side note newpokergirl...nice 23os last night *
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 97
Default

Hi Everyone,

The new PDCaffiliate page is almost ready! We are still working on more landing pages and banners and other creative’s and as soon as the new site is live you will be able to access them ! W00t!

Thank you for your feedback, please keep it coming !

Cheers,

Ellen
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0