Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker.com

Poker.com Discuss Poker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their affiliate manager Ellen right here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 02-26-2007, 12:04 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 796
Default Affiliate Tournament

Hey Ellen,

Just curious, when I signed into PDC today it said that the affiliate tournie had been shutdown yet it's still open for registration. Just curious if the message was correct and the game had yet to be removed from the lobby?

Thanks
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
Default

Hi,

The game had to be re-etered as the money added prize pool was set to $100 opposed to $200. You will have re-register, an email was sent out to all players who what already registered.

Noy long to wait! I look forward to this game every month!

See you all soon!

Cheers,

Ellen
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 02-26-2007, 10:51 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 796
Default

Thanks Ellen. I did not recieve the email though. Yes I do look forward to this game and hopefully I will have one of you at my table
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 02-27-2007, 10:25 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 590
Default

I never hear about these unless I am lucky enough to see the thread about it. Is there any way to receive e-mails automatically for them? It isn't a big amount of money, but it's fun if I happen to be around. When is the next one?
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 530
Default

They usually hold them the last day of the month...but not always. Write your AM and ask for the coupon for the tourney.
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 03-05-2007, 09:03 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
Default

Hello,

If you missed the February game, we will be hosting another affiliate game on the 28th of March 19:00 server time and we would love to see you there! The game will be posted in the next day or so .

Cheers,

Ellen
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAW vs. GPWA Affiliate Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 59 04-15-2007 09:12 PM
Poker.com January Affiliate Tournament Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-30-2007 04:28 PM
January Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 2 01-23-2007 04:18 PM
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 06:04 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0