Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-26-2007, 09:20 PM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9
Default Poker Affiliate whether accept the traffic of world-wide country

hello, i am a new member

Poker Affiliate whether accept the traffic of world-wide country ???

Example : china? American?

thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,613
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It's best to be diversified and accept traffic from all around the world. It may depend on the local laws where you are at though.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 03-27-2007, 03:45 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 536
Default

I read his message to ask if there is a website that has a lists what countries a bunch of different sites accept players from.
Perhaps that is not what he asked.
__________________
Poker Affiliates - Diversify Your Income – A new program in pre-launch until July 15 that combines Social Networking, Social Marketing and Skill Games into a single business opportunity.
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,613
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea maybe you're right, it was late when I read it. Can you clarify sheshoushe?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 03-28-2007, 04:07 AM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yea maybe you're right, it was late when I read it. Can you clarify sheshoushe?
Aztec Riches Casino Whether Stats will be updated weekly???

I have Introduce Aztec Riches Casino player, but So far, I can not see any traffic for my account!

but I believe Introduce Aztec Riches Casino player!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 03-28-2007, 05:51 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 469
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Hahah, what?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,613
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes these casino stats are updated weekly. Send me the player name and I can check.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 03-31-2007, 08:19 AM
sheshoushe sheshoushe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9
Default

888 Casino Whether stats are updated weekly?????

It's stats should is immediately updated

I already Introduce 888 Casino player ,but So far, I can not see any traffic for my account!

It's stats should is immediately updated
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,613
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Although they may update immediately on the Pacific backend, we have a 48 hour delay. Our software still has to extract the data and bring it over to our network. Can you email Marius the players details and he will login in directly to Pacific to confirm the sign-up for you.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 01:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 09:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 02:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 09:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0