News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 AM
bking111 bking111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5
Default Risk of being tagged as fraudulent.

Hi,
I have a quite large customer base, and I keep constant contact with them at least once a week in order to increase the Player Value as Jeremy wrote in his last article.

Now to the problem, my player's are player's who usually deposit around $50 -$100 at poker and casino sites. Lately there have been more close to $50 than $100. And most of my player's right now loose their deposits at both Casions and Pokerrooms in 1 or 2 days. Does this kind of pattern classify as Fradulent behavior? If so, how do I convince PAW or the Poker/Casino room that I'm not looking to scam anyone?

How do you handle fraudulent affiliates, do you simply refuse to payout the CPA's at the end of the month, without warnings, are you giving those a second chance? Are you picking out specific suspicious fraudulent signups and delete those CPA's?

I'm just afraid of being tagged as a fraudster, and not receiving my CPA at the end of the month as I have spent alot of time convincing players trying your new PAW sites, not to mention marketing.

Btw, you have awesome deals, really liked the new Mansion deal, Nice!

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2007, 10:01 AM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 225
Default

I would like to know an answer to this as well. I have encountered the same situation in the past with deals on my own sites, as well as paid ad spots I've purchased on other sites like NWP, PSStakes, and NeverBeg. I'm sure plenty of small to mid-level affiliates (like myself) can relate to what bking has posted. Hopefully there's some type of way to determine who are the *real* fraudsters and those who just have normal recreational player bases who only deposit small amounts every couple pay periods, etc.
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,030
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hi bking,

Thanks for the inquiry. When we come accross what appears to be CPA fraud we look at several things. Usually it is quite easy to spot.

If you indeed have a list or database that you are marketing to, you should have nothing to worry about. Of course you will have some lower value players, as we all do. But in terms of overall player value, I would also imagine you have some decent players that will pull up the rest.

Quote:
How do you handle fraudulent affiliates, do you simply refuse to payout the CPA's at the end of the month, without warnings, are you giving those a second chance? Are you picking out specific suspicious fraudulent signups and delete those CPA's?

If we suspect it is fraud we will not accept the payment from the operators, and in turn will not pay the affiliate. In regards to giving a second chance, I suppose this will be on a case by case basis. Personally however, I would not like to continue doing business with someone who intentionally tried to scam me.

Bottom line is just be honest, run an honest business, and you will not have any problems on the PAW network or any other poker affiliate program in the industry.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0