
At the current time our networks player value is very favorable. The only requirement at Pacific is a $30 deposit and the player must actually play.
Obviously this could attract the CPA fraudsters, and it already has. This is a great promo and we want to make it easy for our affiliates to clear the CPA. However we are monitoring all the trackers very closely, and if we see suspicious activity, we will contact you and adjust you CPA accordingly.
Now I know many people may not like the fact that our approach is so subjective. But quite honestly between us and Pacific we can tell with 99% accuracy the difference between poor player value and outright CPA fraud.
Poor player values will happen from time to time, and we can work with affiliates on that. Luckily we have a critical mass to make up for the occassional bad player. However outright CPA fraud will not be permitted as it puts the entire network at risk.
As I have always said even before the network, if you are running an honest business and doing honest promotions, you will have nothing to worry about.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|