Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,212
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Trackers - Questions - And More

Hi guys,

If you have a tracker through us, it is working. However, if you do not have faith in the system or the individual room then I would suggest not promoting it. Perhaps we can do a test on the system? I am confident the trackers are working however as the pokernews network of sites operates off the same exact system and we have sign-ups for all three rooms in question.

This leads me to a few other things.

Quote:
Affiliates are paid to bring new players, thats what we do. Its the Poker sites that have to do a better job at retention
While I do agree with this 100%, it is obvious when aff.'s are giving their buddies $25 to deposit and play. This is not the case with most of the guys here and in this thread. However with these attractive CPA's it has happened to us a few times and that is why a few of the rooms are no longer issuing new trackers. (Don't kill the messenger, I'm just reporting the facts)

From day 1 in this industry I have hated promoting small rooms and it is because all the bullshit involved like unreliable tracking, wishy washy deals, and poor communication.

In order for the PAW network to thrive we need to drop the dead weight (both affiliates and rooms) and pick up some solid rooms like FullTilt and PokerStars for starters. Then we cannot bring on any ony of these smaller rooms unless we have a great AM like Mark from Sunpoker, or until they have proven themselves.

The future of this network relies on bigger rooms joining, not a handful of small rooms that don't convert or retain. Furthermore with all the payment processing drama going on right now, being on the PAW network can alleviate many of these issues for the affiliate. We are Australian based and have no issues. In reality if the bugs get worked out, the theory behind it is amazing and will be very helpful to U.S. based affiliates.

I do apoligize for the shaky start, considering all that has transpired in the past few months I am just happy that we are all still here in this industry promoting.

I am a little perplexed on how to handle the jackasses rolling us on CPA's though. When we bring on FullTilt and Stars (coming this weekend or shortly thereafter) we as a group cannot afford to lose the deals due to bad affiliates trying to make a quick buck.

Dropping the dead weight and bringing on these two rooms will be a complete 180 for the network. However if these two rooms pull out do to CPA fraud, we mine as well pack it up and say gg, nh.

Feel free to share your thoughts.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 01-26-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2007, 06:40 PM
TEENPATTINEWS TEENPATTINEWS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Thumbs up

We do agree with you Jeremy in all earnest, and are waiting for these wonderul new alliances to be announced with FullTilt and Pokerstars.

Wish you all the best..

You are a great guy..

Teenpattinews Team.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2007, 07:41 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 188
Default

I think it would be great to promote full tilt and stars through paw. I am eager to change my trackers and earn more
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,004
Default

It would have been nicer to have a more comforting post willing to check into individual peoples stats/links rather than "if you do not have faith in the system or the individual room then I would suggest not promoting it".

I think it would be nice to see some sites such as Poker Stars and Full Tilt on the PAW system, but I really think you should have a tougher screening method for affiliates. I strongly believe that for the most part people are honest, but there are always those cases where people will do what is needed to make a quick buck.


Anyway, good luck with the system and I am sure I will get back on again once the quirks have been worked out as I think it is very beneficial to everyone.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 256
Default

wow - looking forward to promting full tilt on PAW as i havent been able to promote your other sites on the paw network as i have mostly usa players

Last edited by Darko : 01-27-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2007, 05:06 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default

I do not think it would take Jeremy or whoever very long to weed out the affiliates who are ruining it. Just look at the rake some of those big affiliates refered players have been generating.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0