Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Darko
i think all PAW needs to do is just drop the affiliates that have suspicious looking players, just like all the poker rooms do now if you have a cpa with them. Then you will be left with not just the big affiliates, but small ones also who sends normal quality players.
|
Yeah I agree. I sent a player to AP recently. Made a $30 deposit & only brought in a few $$$ in rake so I suppose that could be viewed as suspect (MGR though so no worries) but I bring some long term players. It is a bit of hit or miss & I feel the onus is on the site to keep the players active after sign-up.
Im gonna start pushing for players soon & still have some unanswered questions about the PAW network.
I was looking at ways to promote pacific poker so took a look at pokernews.
What combined pokernews promos can we use?
How does the player get notified when they qualify for special pokernews bonuses through PAW scheme?
When its a $30 deposit to reach the CPA qualification can a player make say 3 x $10 deposits over a period of time to qualify. I dont know if that was a silly question but I dont really know how CPA works.
I signed up using MGR for pacific but can I use a different tracker for CPA & do both for the same site
It would be good to set up a day when everyone is around to discuss their issues. I think a few things still need to be clarified. It would be good to have a sticky thread with the answers to many of the issues discussed