Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-19-2006, 11:06 AM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 42
Default Banners

Jeremy, is it possible to put the differents banners somewhere on PAW, so we could get them someone and without having to wait for someone to send them to us?

Like right now, I have to switch my banner (I had a 100% bonus banner up to 500$ sent by Marius.... but I just learn that this isnt a 100% 1st deposit bonus on Titan but a 50% up to 200$.... so I have to change my banner.... but I cant find the original email where the banners are....)

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I agree this is important, I will escalate this request.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2006, 05:55 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

We are working on the new tool such as banner farm in PAW system, so soon I will not need to send banners.
__________________
Marius

P.S. I do not work for PAW anymore. My main work is Pokernews.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are banners really effective? haynesey General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-27-2007 09:48 AM
No banners JBlixt PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 01-16-2007 03:03 PM
VIP.com self-updating banners Mario VIP.com - VipProfits.com 0 12-06-2006 12:58 PM
Mansion Banners Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-04-2006 04:46 PM
Corresponding links with banners Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 12-31-2005 09:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0