Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2007, 12:37 PM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 46
Default Players

I saw a "PLAYER" tab in my PAW account that I totally didnt notice until last week.

When I click on it, I saw that this seems to be a place for rakeback deals.

Then, I clicked on "rakeback setting" and they said: To enable / disable RakeBack please send request to .

I sent an email to get this enable, but didnt get any reply.

Anyone using this feature?
__________________
www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 43
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default

I saw it yesterday also... I dont think it was there too long ago, I am also interested in what its all about...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 43
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default

maybe its for upcoming Fulltilt poker, I know Jeremy talked about that when he was in Barcelona about rakeback option for Fulltilt...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
17000$ left short with bloody Party Gaming ltd. BonusMoney PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 22 11-19-2007 12:30 PM
RoyalProfits.com launches new Poker room with a hot offer for affiliates and players royal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-23-2007 10:49 AM
How would YOU retain players? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-18-2007 09:36 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0