Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2007, 03:28 PM
sonic23 sonic23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: m
Posts: 27
Default Full Tilt Stats

Hi,
I am curious...when was the last time your Full Tilt Stats was updated in the PAW network?

It appears to me that either something is wrong on my side or the stats arent updated yet. Its been since 11-04 the last time I had even a free money player. Considering, I received 15 free money between 11-01 to 11-04, and since then I have not received one single free money. Something seems wrong...is it just me?
__________________
The most popular poker room get your Full Tilt Bonus Code. Check out the newest and fastest growing poker room Cake Poker Bonus Code. Looking for some Poker Face Tips? Two other great gambling sites GameBookers Bonus Code, Chan poker bonus code.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Sonic & everyone else I suppose, yea the stats have not updated since the 4th on our end. Our coder is fixing the scraper right now.

In the meantime shoot me a PM or email with your Network login and I will login into FT and give you the exact # of signups on your trackers.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be fixed shortly.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2007, 03:56 PM
sonic23 sonic23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: m
Posts: 27
Default

Whew...you scared me, thought I was doing something wrong on my end. I can wait for the stats to be fixed, so dont worry about my stats. Since I am new to PAW i just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing anything wrong.

Thanks
__________________
The most popular poker room get your Full Tilt Bonus Code. Check out the newest and fastest growing poker room Cake Poker Bonus Code. Looking for some Poker Face Tips? Two other great gambling sites GameBookers Bonus Code, Chan poker bonus code.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

No worries, you are sending players. I sent you an email with a screen shot of the stats.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-19-2007, 02:05 AM
kdollar kdollar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 192
Default

Has the backend been fixed for full tilt stats?
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 225
Default

I would expect to give them a few more days
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The last update was the 4th of November. Once again I emailed the coder to fix the scraping. So frustrating....

It should be fixed in the next 48 hours. If you email we can get you the stats immediately for FT.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 531
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Mine are updated now
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lag in Full Tilt Stats? Prenut Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 09-04-2007 02:32 PM
Response regarding Full TIlt Stats issue Mitchell FullTiltPoker.com 3 04-16-2007 07:35 PM
Full Tilt Stats not updated? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-09-2007 12:17 PM
Full Tilt Stats ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-02-2006 03:40 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0