Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 46
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default Pacific Poker report

Hi,

Can you guys tell me why there is no report for Pacific Poker for the last 3 days? I have report for Titan from yesterday, but no Pacific Poker.

I wouldnt ask otherwise, but its my primary revenue income.


Thanks for the answer upfront.

Cheers,

Vule
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I show Pacific hasn't been scraped since the 20th so this would explain it. I am sure it will update tonight or tomorrow. If you want, shoot me a PM with your tracker and I will login and PM you the stats this afternoon.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Vule23 Vule23 is offline
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 46
Send a message via MSN to Vule23 Send a message via Yahoo to Vule23
Default

Thanks Jeremy,

I will wait a day or two.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Check PM Vule
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0