PAW Casino Fraud
Just a heads up that we were contacted by the casino's today and there is a large amount of CPA fraud taking place. And no not just low player values, I mean blatant outright fraud.
I imagine it is a few bad apples, but we need to look over the trackers and see what this is all about and who is doing this. If you're sending casino players we will be looking at your trackers before paying you on Monday.
No need to be alarmed, I just want to keep all the members informed when instances like this arise as it is only fair to you guys.
If you're not committing any fraud then disregard this post, you sincerely have nothing to worry about and you will be paid on time. Again this is not about a player not playing enough or player values. It's about people outright cheating the system.
Example - I have seen over 15 signups on the network in the last 2 weeks from Chinese casino affiliates all with websites that register back to the same whois. This is suspicious. Likewise all new affiliates will need to be approved by me before requesting trackers in the coming days.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|