Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat

Poker Affiliate League - Aussie Millions Seat This is the official forum for the PAW Poker Affiliate League Aussie Millions seat.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 341
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default PAW League Week one

Well, first tournament is done and came in a respectable 2nd. Had a huge 2-1 lead heads up and donked most of it off with A-6 to pocket 9's.

I was pretty dissappointed in the turnout. 29 players registered and not even half of them showed. Where was Enke? Brandon?

Well, it was fun either way.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
  #2  
Old 10-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I just got back on the internet. My ISP was down all day, I was steaming.

Regardless I will send out some emails to the group before the next one. I imagine most people just forgot it was tonight. I will get the point totals up for the event tommorow. Nice work!
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #3  
Old 10-08-2006, 09:59 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,276
Default

I'm an idiot. I did not realize the times were not local. I logged in now to see it was over. Man! Oh well, maybe next week...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

  #4  
Old 10-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Had to go searching for a place for my wedding...plus didnt even know it was this week... its been a long week
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #5  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:47 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 274
Default had to get missus to unregister me

hi guys

sorry I couldn't make it in the end - I'm covering 2 weeks of lit festival which means lots of late nights and schedule changes so I had to get the missus to unregister when I realised I wasn't going to make it

thought that would be better than being an unpopular no show

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
  #6  
Old 10-09-2006, 08:48 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 423
Default

I liked the TonyG interface! Very similar to Mansion Poker (same sounds / style). The tournament itself was indeed a bit dissapointing simply because of all of the no-shows... GW1984 and I were the only two active players at our table to start, so we just split up the blinds until I was moved over to another table.

3rd place, not bad. Australia here I come! Hope to see more of you guys at the next one.
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
  #7  
Old 10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

i just completely forgot about it yesterday, i was having too much fun cleaning my house. dammit.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
  #8  
Old 10-09-2006, 02:17 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 113
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

I appologize for not showing. It completely slipped my mind...

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
  #9  
Old 10-09-2006, 05:09 PM
GamblingWorld GamblingWorld is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hey JS, Pleasure sharing blinds with you. Hopefully we will see a better turnout next time as the prize at the end of the road is quite something. Broadband, thank you for taking me out with 8 5. Lol, see u all at the next one.
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 0 10-31-2006 10:50 AM
New League idea psmoney PokerLeagueSoftware.com 3 10-16-2006 08:42 AM
Online League RounderStaked New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-03-2006 08:06 PM
The Poker League starts March 6th gPowell CelebPoker.com 0 03-06-2006 12:51 AM
$2 Buy-In coming next week.... Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 5 11-18-2005 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0