Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2007, 07:40 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Default How much are links worth?

I was just wondering, how much would sitwide links on my site be worth? I doubt they are worth too much seeing as my site is currently PR0, but because I am continually adding content and adding backlinks, how much could I sell sitewide footer links for?

I know a lot of sites advertise here claiming that their current PR0 pages will rise, but I am genuinely interested in how much sitewide footer links would be worth at my site.

(site in sig)
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2007, 08:54 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,290
Default

With a PR0 the links are of very little value. Sitewide footers are only used for SEO. If you showed traffic stats that were decent an offered links higher up on the pages then you may have some value.

Your better of trading links until you get to a PR2 and then offer some sitewide links for $15-$25 a month. i usually offer them cheaper just becuae they fill up quick and then when a Site hits PR4 you can always raise the price.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PR 4 Links and Articles Available Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-28-2007 02:39 PM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
6 SEO tips stacksback General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-03-2006 07:09 AM
I am placing a members links section Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-02-2005 05:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0