Looking for solid pr4 link trades
Hi
I’m looking for quality link trades. I have two PR4 pages with poker-related content available for trade.
I am looking for pages to link to our new site NeverBeg.com. In exchange, I can offer links from one or both of the following PR4 pages. Both of these pages are on active sites with quality content that do well in Google:
http://www.parttimepoker.com/poker-classifieds/index.htm
http://www.fulltiltpayback.com/why_fulltiltpoker.html
.
We are looking for equivalent trades. If you can offer a PR4 page without a ton of outgoing links, that would be great. We’re also interested in home page links regardless of PR. We are generally not interested in links from ‘directory’ or ‘links’ pages.
If you’d like to arrange a trade, please PM or email me with
1) what URL you have available to place my link on
2) which page of mine you’d like to receive a link from.
If everything looks ok, I’ll send you back our link information and then post your links.
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Chris
__________________
Part Time Poker - Poker Propping, Strategy, Poker Jokes | Funny Poker T-Shirts
|