Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-02-2007, 11:59 AM
cjjr cjjr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
Default English to French Translator

Hi,

I'd like to offer my English to French translation services. I'm native in French and fluent in English. I've been doing translation for over a year now.

I have experience in translating gambling/poker reviews and articles. I've been playing poker for a number of years, and have experience as a gambling affiliate also, so I'm well aware of the proper and popular French lingo when it comes to gambling.

If you need my services, don't hesitate to PM me here or to contact me through the website, www.student-translators.com

Thanks,
Charles
__________________
AffiliateAgora.com Conversion Tools for Webmasters
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Translations sizzz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-27-2007 05:40 PM
Need 2 documents of 600-700 words from English to German! DominoD The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-27-2007 05:34 PM
Pro Poker (in french) pokerjohn The Spam Forum 0 02-15-2007 04:02 PM
English to Polish translation $$$ (700 words) DominoD The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-27-2007 10:13 AM
English to Turkish translation $$$ (700 words) DominoD The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-21-2007 12:41 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0