Just letting everyone know of my new site www.pokerzines.com
Feel free to come by and submit some of your quality articles to the article directory and create some back links. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or questions.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
How long does it take before the article shows up?
I will be manually approving the articles to ensure quality and prevent spam. I usually check for new articles a few times per day. So you should see your articles live on the site at most within a few hours. I try to keep things pretty speedy as I know most of us don't like to wait!
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Thank you to those who have submitted some articles. While the site is growing, I will be using various methods of promoting it. I am currently looking to purchase some advertising on sites with high traffic.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
I have decided to offer a promotion of sorts for xxxpokerzines.com Starting today 4/1/07 and ending 4/14/07!
Anyone who registers and submits 10 quality, original articles within the next 14 days will receive a free link on my add url page at xxxofficialpartybonuscodes.com
Anyone who registers and submits 20 quality, original articles within the next 14 days will receive a free home page link at xxxofficialpartybonuscodes.com (PR 2).
Thanks to those that have already submitted articles!
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker