I need some work done on a new site my partner and I are working on. Please PM me if you have experience and can do some tweaking on our site for us. We're looking to pay about $125 for the small work needed....
-Justin
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st November - $12,346 net income
Ok. probably a really dumb question but I learned about building websites myself. Not really got past the html & still struggle with that at times. So if Alance built me a custom designed website would I have the knowledge to maintain & update it? I like to ramble on so I would be adding content on a regular basis. Iv yet to start my 1st real site & realise it takes hell of a lot of planning but If I had the basics of a decent looking site down & could add to it, it would be awesome.
Templates are easy to add content to, the only problem with purchasing a template is if you dont purchase the rights to it then the same template can be sold time and time again with different site names on it. When i first started getting into websites i was going to buy a template for like $175 and noticed that you could buy the template for $175 or the exclusive rights to it for like $2k, of course buying the rights doesnt tell you how many times the same template has already been sold, it simply keeps the designer from selling again after you buy it! I', not saying this is the way alance runs his business ive never looked at his site, but moral to the story is if you have the knowledge and the patience you are better off doing it yourself!