News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2006, 06:03 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 350
Default Free PR5 Poker Directory Links

I’m giving PAW members the first chance to add their links to a PR5 Poker Directory I just purchased. The site is indexpoker.com
Please include a proper description and add keywords separated by commas.
No reciprocal link is required but they are appreciated and also some bonuses will be given for people the link to us. When you submit your site you are given a unique tracking link to link to us, the first guideline for listing position is moderator vote but after that PR and reciprocal traffic weigh heavy in the rankings.

This site will be completely redone in the coming months (swamped with projects right now) to act as a more complete directory and poker information site people will return to find info. Anyways::that is all in the future, but for right now go ahead and add your links at: http://www.indexpoker.com
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 168
Default

Thanks for getting my link up right away PokerProp.
__________________
  • Need Poker Rakeback ? Want a Free Bankroll ?
  • Poker entertainment: poker babes and poker videos
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2006, 08:25 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 350
Default

I just added about a dozen submitted links. A quick request:
Please try to use an objective and specific description without use of superlatives. Also please use the sites actual title or something close: For example every site in the rakeback section can’t have the title “Poker Rakeback”
I got a big project coming up first, but in the future this will be a very detailed site. It is not going to be exactly like it but the best example I can give is something somewhat similar to pokerlistings. The goal is to develop a site that people come to when they want to search for anything related to poker: For that reason keeping the listings informative and specific helps.
In any case, I edit most of the listings when I get them but following these guidelines will help save time and also perhaps influence me to give a bonus point when ranking the site
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2006, 10:36 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 350
Default

A quick bump for people who didn't see this post: or for people who have more sites to add.
Traffic has been picking up a lot. Traffic should break 25,000 unique in December. This site will expand to include static pages in a couple more months once I finish some other projects. Those who can help me out by adding the unique reciprocal link will get better position in the directory but no reciprocal link is required to get listed.
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2006, 12:16 AM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 219
Default

Thanks for the great opportunity Prop -- just submitted my info.
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2006, 08:25 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 547
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Submitted a link and linked back, thanks....
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale
MySpace Page - Got a Myspace Page How? About An Add!!!

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2006, 07:58 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 420
Default

Just saw this and submitted a link

I will link back as well
__________________
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-29-2006, 06:21 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 350
Default

Thanks everyone for all the back links.
I'm ranking #2 in google now in several data centers for the term: Poker Search Engine. (up from previous #8 listing)
I've also seen some of you guys are getting decent clicks.
Right now I'm just looking to get a bunch of links submitted but will be doing a lot with this site in the future. I know a lot of you have a ton of sites so I want to just stress in case its not clear: Add as many sites as you wish.

Anyone who decides to link in if you could give any of these anchor text.

poker search engine
poker search directory
poker directory
poker index
poker link directory
poker search

Just mix it up.
Reciprocals are not required when I notice them I give the site a bump up In the rankings. I just do random searches to find the indexpoker on other sites on my own. I figure if I can find them then others are finding them too including the spiders
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 54
Default

Thanks.

I've linked back with 'Poker Search Engine'.
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 350
Default

A request: pretend you are submitting your site to DMOZ or a similar directory when submitting your title and keywords.
For example if your site is www.lovetoplaypoker.com (I made that up, not sure if it exists) then please don’t list your sites titled: “Best Poker Bonuses”.
The end user is not going to click many links or return if everything is spammy. For example the directory has a category Poker Rakeback. Every single title in that category can’t be poker rakeback.
This directory will get searches. I’ve been sending some sites who are on the front page of categories 30-40 visitors per month. This will increase a lot down the road when I start working on expanding this to include more info on static pages. Please try to keep the listings the way they would appear on a major human edited directly. It just saves me a bunch of time editing each submission.
Thanks guys.
__________________
March Madness Contests you do not want to miss Including FREE Private League w/ Donated $$

  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 01:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 09:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 02:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 09:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0