Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-26-2006, 03:48 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 238
Default Want Professional Articles?

Let's face it, we all know that content writing isn't most poker affiliates forte. Well, I'm here to save the day

I just sold a few sites and have some time on my hands, so I'm going to do some custom article writing for the first 3 affiliates who jump on this.

Here's a few examples of strategy articles I've done:

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/artsitngostrategyoverview.htm

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/artlimitvsnolimitholdem.htm

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/artsitngosatellitestrategy.htm

Here's a press release I wrote:

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/artstudentusesmyspace.htm

And here's a few college essays, also:

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/essay1.htm

xxhttp://www.coinflippoker.com/essay2.htm

Since I don't have any references on this forum, I'm going to write the first few articles at a reduced price.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

P.S. Hurry, only 3 affiliates are going to be able to take advantage of this!
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Unique Article Writing Service, Copyscape verified imteaz Web Design Service & Coding 11 06-16-2007 12:14 PM
Manual 230 Article Submission | PR3 to PR7 | Only $24.99 imteaz Web Design Service & Coding 6 04-06-2007 12:00 PM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Custom Article CMS system for poker site s2kinteg916 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-30-2005 12:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0