I've received word from a friend that a couple people who bought my text ads were worried about their links once the sale of my site goes through within the next day or so, as I posted in my sales post over at CAP, I can assure you that all links that were bought or advertising for that matter will still be up live for the remainder of your term.
I specifically posted this as part of my original post and also have vowed to make this part of my sales contract. Plus, all parties that I have been in discussion with have all been made aware of the situation.
Here is an excerpt of the original post...
Quote:
Some advertising deals that are currently in place would need to continue through the rest of their term as this would be part of the deal/contract.
|
As far as my plans... I think it's just time to move on to a new industry. I've loved the poker affiliate industry and this community and will continue to be a part of it as I've made many friends here. Might even go to Amsterdam just for the parties even if I won't be in the industry.
As far as the sale of my site... I'm currently negotiating with 4 different companies and have received a number of offers. Not nearly as high as I would want, but then again I have to take into consideration the climate of the industry right now. Hopefully I'll get things ironed out over the next day and get this completed, but again all ads or links will be part of the sale to whomever I end up selling to.
Hope that takes away a little bit of the worry.
I look forward to being a part of this community for a while and really do appreciate all the help I've received here.
Bryan
