News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2006, 08:31 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 133
Default Exchange to support new project

I am starting a new website futureofpoker.com
The purpose of this site is to actual combat anti gaming legislation. I don’t have a specific action plan in mind yet but it will ask for people who wish to act against this to join a newsletter so they can receive updates on recommended action items and such.
There will be a lot of news and articles related (reprints and unique) regarding the topic on hand.

This site is not for profit and seeing as my primary source of income is from poker I’m a bit nervous about cash.

I need some graphic design done. Logo, Template etc. I have a good source for banner design but am looking to raise a little cash to get a bunch of banners done up.

If anyone can offer any design I would be happy to provide an exchange.
I have a PR5 website I can sell ad space on the home page of, or sell ad space on the PR4 internals as a way to generate some revenue to pay people to support.

I am going to dedicate a good portion of time with this site, which the purpose of should be of interest to people posting on this forum. Any help you guys can provide even if just purchasing some text links from my other site so I can raise cash for this is greatly appreciated.

If you’re interested in purchasing ads or have the ability to help with simple design work please PM me.

Thanks,
Jim
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0