News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2006, 12:30 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default Selling NeverBeg

Serious offers only. If you want any additional information about the site please PM me. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 791
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Monthly Revenue/ Profit?
Traffic Screens
Ballpark Range

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I just moved to my own dedicated server on September 21st. Therefore my statistics are only showing from September 21st untio Sepbember 30th. I posted the daily statistics to further prove that what you are seeing is only 8 or 9 days of traffic.





It is currently difficult for me to give a exact average revenue from the site because we just instituted a system where the site collects 5% of every winning stake from the player. This is a "build up fund" so to speak, and was not primarily meant to go into my pocket. It was rather a fund that was started up to give out for additional prize money for things like our private tournaments and regular site maitnence and hosting fees, paying moderators etc. This 5% bank is completely automated and integrated with the site as well as our rating system, so you dont have to really worry about it, it simply collects. This program has been in place for only 10 days.

The forum traffic is what should be appealing. I have owned the site for a little over 5 months, and we are around 50 members shy of 3000. Here is a screen shot of our "who's online list" at the bottom of our forum.



The average is around 50 members online at a time during prime hours and as you can see up to 88 people have been on the site at one time.

In our popular "Make a Deal" section, we have reached 8000 topics and on a regular basis, 2-3 pages of posts get posted in that section every day. To say the least, the community has grown a lot since day 1 and we have been getting between 20-25 new members daily.

Advertising is the only other source of revenue besides the 5% bank that is collected, even though the 5% hasn't been used as any revenue from the site to this point. Advertising revenues can total up to ~$2500 a month. I believe my current ad rates are relatively cheap given the standard for the traffic the site receives, so it would seem it could generate even more.

I am not going to publically anounce a ball park figure of what I want for the site. All I will say is that I most definitely have a number in mind and probably will not be willing to sell unless I get the kind of offer I am looking for. If you would like to discuss this further with me in private, please do not hesitate to do so.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,615
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Although the traffic is decent and the advertising dollars are fair, the down side I see is that your player values are probably very low compared to a more traditional poker site or forum.

Can you give a "ballpark" on what you would be looking to get out of this. I mean are we talking $7000 or $70,000, or even more?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

For those that dont believe members on neverbeg have any money, this may make you think a bit differently...

Here is a screen shot of our "staking database" which players fill in manually when they complete stakes. It is not entirely accurate as not every stake is included because it is not mandatory they fill this out, but it can give you a slight idea of the type of business that gets done on the site in terms of staking.



If you visit our staking "make a deal" section, you will see the topics showing stake offers in the range of 25 - 50 to even 100 dollars in stakes per topic which has become more and more common.

Once again, I dont wish to give any ball park figures out publically. However I will shoot you a PM to give you an idea.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2006, 07:17 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Forum just reached 3000 members today
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-08-2006, 12:09 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Anyone Interested?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-12-2006, 12:07 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Poker Stars is sticking around, so I may have to do the same now.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 706
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Why is adio selling your site ? :P

What did I miss?
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Private freerolls from our Free Poker Forum
Use our Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's on sale now! | Funny Poker Videos
Add your links Here , Here and Here
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-13-2006, 10:29 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

I'm advertising the site all over the net to help sell it. I also organized an online auction at sitepoint.com. We do have quite a bit of interest in this site and there is already a bid of at least $25,000 posted. You can view the auction here.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0