News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default Looking for High quality ads

If anyone has high traffic poker related ad spots available with a good ctr please PM me your offers.

Thanks
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2006, 10:06 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

PM sent
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Thanks for all the PM's still looking for more offers I will make my decisions sometime this week.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Hey,
I receiveed so many offers I can't individually contact you all by PM. I will contact everyone by tomorow if I am interested. Please know that even if I don't PM you it's just because your ads didn't fit into my plan at the time, I really didn't receive a single bad offer. Thanks.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2006, 08:27 PM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 172
Default

Check your PMs if youre on -- regarding ad space on FriendSpacePoker though.
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0