Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-23-2006, 10:40 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default Free Back Link

Hi everyone!

I just put up a template based review site. It's really pretty basic and has only been up a day or 2 but I'm offering free links from my link page.

Here's what you get. A link and description to your site of choice. No redirects, not a link farm.

I would love a backlink to that site to help drive some traffic. I know I can't expect much from a brand new, unrated site, but a link anywhere would be great. If not I'll still give you a link but I will reserve the right to remove it if I have to.

Here's the new review site
http://www.straightflop.com

If your interested just send me an email with your link and description.


Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 06:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 06:17 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 02:30 PM
are u share free articles ? and want ot get a link back ?? greekhand General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-11-2007 12:59 AM
Free advertising and link back tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-05-2006 01:30 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0