Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-12-2006, 12:28 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

For any of you guys who need an odds calculator for your website I am now giving one away for free to any webmaster. I bought the rights from Brandon who was charging $80 for a license at the time which was a great deal then but free is a little better. If you want to add it to your site I've set it up on the page below. The only thing we require is a link back. Its customizable so you can change the way the cards look by using your logo.

Free odds calculator.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-13-2006, 01:22 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Thanks for the offer.

For anyone interested, you have to have a linkback.

I would be interested in buying it without a linkback.

Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-13-2006, 09:58 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Hey John,

Check your pm. For the future I am strictly giving it away for a link and only in rare cases will I sell it.

Thanks
Roger
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2006, 10:26 AM
EdBankz EdBankz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 95
Default

Thanks Hour. I'll definitely be incorporating it into my website.
And don't worry, I won't forget to link back to you.
__________________
EdBankz

Poker Player Life
Your "Ace In The Hole" for all things poker, with a touch of golf!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2006, 02:11 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Thanks Ed. Always good to help out a fellow golfer.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-18-2006, 11:55 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

The instructions were modified so it's a lot easier to install now.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2006, 12:11 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Also put in a couple new cards that can be used. An old school renaissance one and a red colored one to match the blue card.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Please post your reviews or links to your calculator once you put it up so we can admire it. Also if you had any problems installing it post so others dont go through the same thing.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0