I am looking to establish some quality link partners for Promote Poker. While I don't have much to offer in the way of pagerank (pr2), I do have a high quality site which should add value for your visitors. Google loves my site already and spidered it almost 4k times in March while the site was still under construtction.
To paraphrase PPP regarding page rank, Once you understand it, move on.
I think most succesful affiliates would agree that the future of linking strategies is going to be "quality" links, not quantity.
If you have a quality site and are interested in a possible link relationship please send me an email or private message.
I will also be purchasing some pr5 or higher inbound links. If you have a quality site with pr5 or higher rank please let me know what you can offer me regarding one-way inbound links.
Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"
"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
|