News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2006, 12:18 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about this that has already been mentioned up in the general thread. I think it would be great to help generate interest in each others forums by joining them and making some legit posts. I am willing to help any forum member in this community. So please, post your forum below, and I will join and make some posts. Hopefully we can all help each other out
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:05 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default

you can get to my forum through my sig link at cfpokermoney. I will join your forum as well. Thanks
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2006, 08:12 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

sounds great, I will do it right away!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-28-2006, 01:01 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

For those doing post swapping with me, I'd like posts to be done at StacksBonusLeague.com/boards not my taketherakeback one. Thanks a lot!
Lets keep posting!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2006, 05:17 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 156
Default

I'm definitely in on this one!

My site is at www.losangelespokerplayers.com

just follow the forum link at the top of the page....

Dave
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-28-2006, 05:21 PM
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 125
Default

Hey, I'd definitely like to get in on this. Hopefully we can help eachother out. My forum=here
__________________
Diversify your poker income - Promote the Sit N Go, N Win! System Now!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

themike, i have joined your forum, ucla dave, i will join yours when I get the chance!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-03-2006, 12:50 PM
julie julie is offline
Web Designer & Programmer
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25
Default

I have joined all 4 of the forums above, and will start posting asap...

my forum is at http://the-poker-forums.com
__________________
Free Poker Templates
Rec Gambling Poker Newsgroup
Poker Articles - Submit Your Articles or Get Articles for your Website
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2006, 11:53 AM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 156
Default

Ok Julie, Im on with you and setting up for the others. What forum software are you using? I've got phpbb right now but like the look of yours much better - I cant figure out how to get banners onto mine etc.

www.losangelespokerplayers.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:12 PM
julie julie is offline
Web Designer & Programmer
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25
Default

I'm using phpBB, but I have customized it quite a bit.

It requires editing php files, which I don't reccomend unless you know what you are doing. The header file is located in the templates/skin folder and is called overall_header.tpl
__________________
Free Poker Templates
Rec Gambling Poker Newsgroup
Poker Articles - Submit Your Articles or Get Articles for your Website
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0