Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2006, 07:29 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

My new bingo site is still currently under construction, and will be finished soon, it's indexed in google, yahoo ect.
I am looking for link exchange from bingo related sites.
If you have a bingo site I would deffinately appreciate a link exchange, you can be sure that I am as commited to my site, as I am to my poker site, although these are early stages. In other words I am a reliable exchange and thats what Im looking for in return.
I dont have link exchange software, so if you have a site I can link to please post the url here and I will submit my site, or email me at bingo at@ pokerbonusdirect.com.

The site is http://www.top-10-bingo.com
also any comments would be appreciated.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link Exchange For A New Site GamblingWorld New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 10-04-2006 07:46 AM
3 way Link Exchange with PR3 site imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-21-2006 10:16 PM
Link Exchange poker/bingo/gambling PokerMaster The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 04-06-2006 01:04 PM
Link Exchange at Affiliate Resources Site RedEye The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-01-2005 11:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0