Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-02-2006, 10:19 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

I just finished the basics of setting up my link directory. If people could test it out and give me feedback on how it works that would be great. I want to make sure I got all of the settings good. The link is http://www.pokerbankrolls.com/phpLD/

As a thank you, you get a reciprocal link
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2006, 09:45 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Hey I tried submitting my link, but it would not accept the code that it asks to be put in. Kept just refreshing the page telling me to put in a new code every time i clicked submit.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2006, 01:58 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by taketherakeback@Jan 3 2006, 09:45 AM
Hey I tried submitting my link, but it would not accept the code that it asks to be put in. Kept just refreshing the page telling me to put in a new code every time i clicked submit.
I have no idea why that was happening. I tried it and the same thing happened. I removed that feature for now. Thanks.

I did a test run and submitted your site without the code. Let me know if you get the email and how it looks. Thanks.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2006, 02:03 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

Actually, it still wont work for me. I don't know.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2006, 03:08 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

All your links just go to the directory listing.
You don't say how long featured links stay featured for.
The submit page isn't integrated to your design, it just shows the default PHPLD submit page.

Interested in adding www.DeuceAce.com to the poker forum category.

Good luck with the site

John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-06-2006, 03:39 AM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by John D@Jan 4 2006, 03:08 PM
All your links just go to the directory listing.
What do you mean by that?

Thanks. I'll try to fix your other two suggestions. They might require more php than I know how to do. I'll put deuceace in and hopefully everything will wrok right.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-06-2006, 04:29 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Hey,
If you need any help just post the code here

If you need more detailed help on coding and design you could check out www.webmasterforums.net and post your question there.

I mean all the working links in your header just reload the directory root folder (index.php)
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reciprocal link exchange directory the27offsuit.com Web Design Q&A 1 02-14-2007 09:49 AM
New Gambling Link Directory jharri26 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-11-2006 11:47 AM
Permanent PR5 directory link available only $4.99 imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 16 07-27-2006 12:05 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM
link directory programs cavaliers09 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-04-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0