News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2005, 01:19 PM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 309
Default

Hey,
I am looking to pay people for doing poker room reviews and poker articles.

I would rather buy reviews and articles that are already complete so I can see your quality of work.

All work must be unique and detailed.

If interested contact me and include any other work you have done if you haven't already completed the writting as well as your cost.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What kind of rates are you paying?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2005, 05:14 PM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 309
Default

Completely depends on the quality.

I contacted you by email already Randy but you are booked up.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I know, but I thought the rates you were looking to pay might be useful to the visitors here. I know there is at least one writer for hire at this forum, and possibly more.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2005, 05:24 PM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 309
Default

Ah right, thanks.

I will pay the right money for the right writer.

It really depends on the quality..

I would much rather get a price from the writer rather than giving a price, they know their own value.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0