Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-15-2005, 08:58 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,163
Default

For those of you looking to put some videos on your site check out this site. He gives you free video and updates

http://www.pokerupdates.com/


Here is the link to get them for free
http://www.pokerupdates.com/html/webmasters.html
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 10-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Godfather Godfather is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

COOL!!!! This will be on my site for SURE! Will put it up today, quality stuff!!!!


GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-15-2005, 10:08 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 272
Default

Sorry but BS, I emailed 3 months ago no answer.
__________________
1casino.ro
Holdem.ro
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 10-15-2005, 10:19 PM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 175
Default

@deepak7, I've seen it on a number of sites actually. Maybe they're just being a bit selective.

Dropped them a mail now to see if I can use their video stream on my pokertvguide site, will let you know if they answer.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 02:21 AM
PokerUpdates PokerUpdates is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by deepak7@Oct 15 2005, 11:08 PM
Sorry but BS, I emailed 3 months ago no answer.
Sorry to hear that you did not get a reply, but I assure you that this is not "BS". There are over 300 sites that broadcast our videos. Please email us again and we will get back to you ASAP. I don't know why you did not get an answer the first time, but I do appologize.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 03:13 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have spoken with these guys in the past and I have also incorporated their feed into a couple of my sites and I can tell you that it is not B.S.

PokerUpdates is the real deal. I would suggest checking exactly what feed or link your using on your site.
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 08:52 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 272
Default

Well i saw them running on some sites, maybe my email didnt arrive

I thought they were selective as my site is non english
__________________
1casino.ro
Holdem.ro
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 02:16 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 272
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PokerUpdates+Oct 16 2005, 03:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PokerUpdates @ Oct 16 2005, 03:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-deepak7@Oct 15 2005, 11:08 PM
Sorry but BS, I emailed 3 months ago no answer.
Sorry to hear that you did not get a reply, but I assure you that this is not "BS". There are over 300 sites that broadcast our videos. Please email us again and we will get back to you ASAP. I don't know why you did not get an answer the first time, but I do appologize. [/b][/quote]
I sent an email.
Cheers. B)
__________________
1casino.ro
Holdem.ro
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ive had mine up for about 3 weeks. I like it
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 10-16-2005, 06:51 PM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 175
Default

Yeah definately no BS, got a reply in a matter of hours.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 01:39 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 06:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 02:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 09:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0