Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 09:51 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 396
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Press Release + Article Submission

Press Releases are growing in popularity lately!

I get more and more orders for these daily! In fact, I finally broke down and asked a customer if they were brought up in a recent conference, I'm sure as sweet as he was, he had no idea what the heck I was talking about, he did politely say umm nope, I just wanted to announce a new website.

Press releases are great because of a few reasons. You can Optimize them yourself! Your links are snuggled up nice n close with YOUR keywords! Then they get picked up by RSS feeds, getting your link out there again and again. If they're done right, and submitted to the right places, they are also generally included in google, msn, and yahoo news. (paid releases, not free ones. though there are hundreds of sites you can send free releases to as well)

Then, people like my 4flush writers use press releases to learn about news. We go through piles and piles of these things for things to blog about, report about, and just for information in general.

So, Press Releases are a good way to get SEO backlinks. (so long as your Press Release is SEO'd.)

Article submission sites are also a good way to get backlinks. Many webmasters, myself included will utilize free content offered by article directories for our own sites. We as they copiers do not get full credit for the article, so it won't do well in our results at G, but we do get another well written article for our readers. Or something to talk about in the forums, or.. a bump for our blog on a week we just didn't have the time.

The rules for these types of articles are generally that you can copy them, you can use them free, but you CAN NOT remove the links.

Soooo... I'm offering another little deal today

Your package will come with a press release written exclusively for your website. I'll throw in a free quickie consult if you're not sure what you have to release. We'll come up with something newsworthy

Additionally we will be writing articles, and submitting them, throughout next month to article submission sites, link and anchor of your choice will be included in 5 well written, seo optimized poker related articles.

Payment Accepted Via:

PayPal: 250
Stars: 265 (Payable to Lady4Flush in Portland)
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2007, 09:17 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 62
Default

Dammit woman! My wallet is getting thiner by the day since I met you!



But good ideas deserve to be rewarded. We'll talk in Januray. I am interested in this.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:59 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 396
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

hahaha, it's rare when you read a forum and actually do laugh out loud. Big big smiles, thank you
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brainstorming El_Maximo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 251 12-09-2007 03:46 AM
Joint Effort Press Release adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 70 10-02-2006 05:42 PM
Free press release submission Flopster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 04-10-2006 09:02 AM
Top 5 Mistakes with Press Releases Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-13-2005 10:00 PM
Link to Press Release Article for free. FinRivered General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-29-2005 04:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0