Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2007, 06:52 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 243
Default I Want to Put an Article on Your Site

I've got two articles that I'm looking to syndicate on other affiliates' sites. Each will have 3-4 links in it, and are already written.

How it works is that I pay you to make a new page on your site and put my article on it. Then, you link to the article from your homepage or an article page so it gets indexed.

If anyone can offer me this, let me know and we'll discuss price.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2007, 07:43 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 456
Default

i can put your article to my 26 poker blogs. you can put 3 links in it. all blogs are hosted on 7 different ips.
price: $25 blogs r include PR5, PR4, and PR3
let me know if u r interested.
__________________
Online Poker | Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory
| California Directory | WidgetBucks $25 Free
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2007, 01:20 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 330
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey Can ya show me the article? Either way I'm sure I have a place I can hook up for ya.. but.. the 'where' rather depends on the article Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If you can write something pertinent to being a poker affiliate, affiliate marketing, or internet marketing, I can offer you a page here at PAW with a members article that will be linked to from the homepage for a couple months.

This offer is open to anyone out there. But please keep in mind the article needs to be quality and pertinent to this site.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Site Redesign - Some Article URLs Changing... Google Issues? mftpg Search Engine Optimization 3 08-05-2007 03:52 PM
New Article For Your Site themike537 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-12-2006 05:42 PM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0