GamedayPoker.com looking for new affiliates
GamedayPoker.com looking for new affiliates
Dear All,
I would like to introduce myself and GamedayPoker.com to everyone. I am Morgan Davies, CEO and founder of the Gameday Group. My company has partnered with Chartwell Technology to develop the site; which I personally believe to be one of their best designs.
To promote our site offline, we have partnered with premier international auto racing teams. For the next few years, GamedayPoker.com will be supporting teams in the World Rally Championship, British Touring Car Championship, and the World Touring Car Championship. During the championships, GamedayPoker.com will be offering great sign-up bonuses, promotions, and even VIP auto racing weekend experiences to our lucky players and affiliates.
I am proud of the site we have built; as such, I want to make certain that every player and affiliate has the best gaming experience possible. Should an affiliate ever need to reach me for any reason, they are welcome to contact me directly at . Feedback and comments are always appreciated.
I encourage everyone to visit our site and give us a try. You may contact our client account manager, Andy, directly at .
I look forward to your partnership in promoting GamedayPoker.com.
Sincerely,
Morgan Davies
|