Need help with ANYTHING?
Hello all!
I just signed up here at Pokeraffiliateworld and would just like to present myself. I'm a complete 'newb' when it comes to running my own affiliate site, but will in the next weeks, and months be starting up my very own Poker-affiliate-blog, trying to make a buck from room-sign ups.
I have already read some of the posts here and like the overall 'feel' of the forum, people not being assholes and most seem willing to help a fellow man out. I'm not gonna be less helpful (since no doubt ill need help myself along the way) but would like to offer my knowledge to the forum users.
My profile is that im a Swedish AND US citizen. I am 31, fully professionally bilingual (Swedish and US), and also understands German, Norwegian and Danish.
I currently run my own 1-man consulting company and provide content to Poker portals (reviews, interviews, graphics, design consulting, translation and usability expertise). I have a background in IT (10+ years) as a project manager and db-planner.
If you have anything you need help with don't hesitate to send a PM, i know i wont be shy to msg anyone here with a question once i get up and running with my site!
Ill be happy to help anyone with what i know free of charge, though please respect that if you need '100 screenshots and 20 site reviews' well, im gonna have to consider you a customer :-)
Have a great day!
Daniel
|