Opinions Appreciated!
Hello all, hope all is going well. Since I have stopped promoting poker I have been looking into various ventures and have come across an idea that I would like some input on. I have discussed this with a few friends and have received mixed feedback so I am hoping for some more public insight.
A while back around tax season there was some discussion of the frustrations some had experienced with sales and expense tracking.
I am looking at setting up a web based service whereby small business owners, webmasters or just plain unorganized people could track their sales and expenses, manage their customer contacts and sales data as well as have standard organizing tools such as a calendar, to do list and an invoice creator.
This would be completely web based and would be done on a fee based yearly subscription.
My question to all of you is firstly would this be something of use to any of you and secondly would you consider paying a nominal annual fee to have access to this type of tracking and reporting if it could help organize and increase your businesses.
Any feedback anyone could provide either good or bad would be appreciated. Jeremy and the Mods, I hope it is ok that I posted this here and if not please accept my apologies and delete should you see fit.
I look forward to any responses anyone may have. John.
__________________
Online Blackjack | Blackjack Strategy | Blackjack Odds
|