| PAW Casino Affiliate Programs The PAW network offers several online casinos to promote. Discuss the casino affiliate programs here. |
 03-27-2007, 09:29 PM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
Terms & Conditions exclude US Players
PAW Details
Quote:
Aztec Riches Ca
Available Deals
- Aztec Riches Casino $175 CPA
Current Promotions
- Aztec Riches Casino $175 CPA
$175 CPA for depositing player. Players must deposit at least $50 to be qualified as CPA player.
Bonus is regular one: up to $850 free
http://www.aztecrichescasino.com/promo/
Stats will be updated weekly!
US players are ALLOWED.
|
Direct from site
Quote:
Promotion Terms And Conditions
Any sign-up bonus is only valid on your first deposit.
* Residents of the United States of America shall not be eligible for entry to any of the CasinoRewards promotions at any time. |
|
 03-28-2007, 01:02 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
|
|
Thanks for the heads up. At the time they joined we were told U.S. players were allowed. Perhaps it changed.
I will get a definite answer for you.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-28-2007, 03:49 AM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 451
|
|
I posted that already...
back in February. In the main PAW forum.
I guess this is a lesson to me that nobody bothers reading my posts.
Gosh, I wonder why.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
From the Promotions T & C at Zodiac:
"1. Residents of the United States of America shall not be eligible for entry to any of the CasinoRewards promotions at any time. " http://www.zodiaccasino.com/help/ter...%5FZC%3A#Promo
Wow. So we are now on a par with the Danes, Israelis, Ukrainians, and other great countries which have been barred from bonuses????
And, to add insult to injury - USA is the only country banned from bonuses!
However, other countries are banned totally:
" For security reasons Zodiac Casino is unable to accept players from certain parts of South East Asia and Eastern Europe including but not limited to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belarussia, Estonia, Herzegovina, Indonesia, Kosova, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Pakistan, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia."
I guess Marius will have to play somewhere else! ;-)
Hard to see what reason Yanks will have to play here with the other options available.
On the positive side, Bonus Whores will be somewhat pre-empted by the fact that No Doubling up is allowed for clearing bonuses. 
|
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 03-28-2007, 12:24 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,231
|
|
Yes, U.S. players are allowed to play at the casinos. However per their terms and conditions, they are not eligible for bonuses.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.
|