Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PAW Casino Affiliate Programs

PAW Casino Affiliate Programs The PAW network offers several online casinos to promote. Discuss the casino affiliate programs here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default New Casino Deals on PAW

We have added some great new casinos for affiliates to promote. Let us know if you have any questions.


PAW Casino Affiliate Programs
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:21 AM
DirtyDog DirtyDog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Default

Casinos again, lol. Joyland, 32Vegas are very "trustable", they "absolutely" follows their TCs. Check the 'rogue casinos' section in Casinomeister before put the banners in your homepage. And Cpays is the "best" affiliate company for casino CPA I think. I think this would be bigger same than the CasinoRewards casinos.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks for the feedback DirtyDog. We are not operators so we do not control the rooms. It is up to each affiliate to make an informed decision on which rooms they promote.

For the record also, we lost over $25k from the last casino affiliate program due to rogue affiliates sending obvious fraudulent players. However we still paid out several affiliates who sent questionable players.

There are measures in place so that this will NOT happen again.

Quote:
Casinos again, lol.
Pretty funny isn't it. If my memory serves me correct a large amount of the questionable casino players were sent from you. In fact you probably sent more garbage players than anyone else to the old casinos.

And by garbage, I mean the SAME people depositing the minimums at EVERY casino and then immediately withdrawing.

The old casinos had no minimum play through and some people tried to exploit this. I agree casino rewards IS shit, but even worse are the affiliates trying to commit obvious CPA fraud right in front of me.

For the honest affiliates not sending their buddies or committing fraud, these new casinos should work just fine.

My number 1 suggestion is Sierra Star casino. This deal is through Satya at Red Hot Revenue and not CPays.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2007, 12:16 PM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 611
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post

Pretty funny isn't it. If my memory serves me correct a large amount of the questionable casino players were sent from you. In fact you probably sent more garbage players than anyone else to the old casinos.

And by garbage, I mean the SAME people depositing the minimums at EVERY casino and then immediately withdrawing.
Did you still pay him? And if so why?

Surely if it's the same person you should have confiscated all the money from his account?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:00 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes, we did pay him until the last month, at which point we withheld those funds, as we were not paid them anyways by Casino Rewards. Nor were we paid any funds by Casino Rewards for even the legitimate players sent through that we had already paid out on. Maybe it was too early this morning when I posted the above response.

It just struck me funny that one of the guys responsible for the old casinos pulling out and stiffing me for $25K could come on here and rip on the new ones. I think you already did enough damage to the bottom line DirtyDog...........
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 07-31-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2007, 02:25 PM
DirtyDog DirtyDog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Default

Hello,

I think you are not right. My players are only bonus hunters in casinos. Some players deposited all of the casinos, some players deposited only to 2-3 casinos. But no minimum deposit and cash out immediately. They played only for the bonuses not for fun. Once they lost once they won. But they played enough and not cashed out immediately. I think the major problem was my players not made +EV for the casinos! You wrote: "The old casinos had no minimum play through and some people tried to exploit this" the playthrough in these new casinos are very low too I think. I won't promote the new casinos because my players will make -EV again and after it I will one of the "black sheeps" again. The poker is better the winner and the loser players are make rake and +EV. I think these casinos are a big exploit again if somebody want to cheat he can cheat again easily. I dont want to promote casinos again.

haynesey: PAW continously monitoring my account since March, they cheked again and again my users and they wasn't pay to me if my users are suspicious and I will be banned from here if I collect suspicious (-EV) users again.

But to sum up I think PAW is one of the most correct and trustable affiliate company. Peace.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No Deposit Casino List antaff The Spam Forum 19 08-24-2007 04:20 AM
Casino Rewards has many to pick from Casino/Poker Open To All US States Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 5 06-05-2007 10:52 AM
Poker Time,7 Sultans Casino!, Royal Vegas!,Vegas Palms,Vegas Towers,Platinum Casino, Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 1 05-23-2007 08:40 AM
PAW Network Online Casino Deals Jeremy PAW Casino Affiliate Programs 4 04-21-2007 11:47 PM
Welcome to Dash Casino – the revolutionary new casino from 32Red Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 9 10-12-2006 09:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0