Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-30-2007, 02:28 PM
PokerAAcademy PokerAAcademy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 23
Send a message via MSN to PokerAAcademy
Default Problems getting paid

Hi, I just wanted to post a quick message the Party representative. My affiliate account has been disabled. When I questioned my affiliate manager, the reason I was given was "I have not brought enough players via my affiliate link". I do know I have one guy who signed up via my site and plays consistenly 10/20 tables 4 to 5 times a week. I know I have generated at least a $1000 in affiliate commissions but you guys have refused to pay me. I think this is a little unfair.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems at UB? TheDonk General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-22-2007 12:05 AM
Problems PartyPoker Tracking checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-25-2007 06:43 PM
Paid For US Players? ClarkePromotions ParadisePoker.com 1 10-04-2006 08:48 AM
Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com BootyCraze HollyWoodPoker.com 2 06-05-2006 10:13 AM
Wanted - Paid and free mods for poker forum John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-05-2005 08:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0