Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default PartyPoker Adds Adware?

I am close to doing some off-line promotions for PartyPoker and discovered something while researching the PartyPoker web site.

I will be using the $50.00 bonus codes for my off-line promotions, so as I was leaving the PartyPoker web site a pop-up appeared and read, "Get $200 now? Type: www. empirepoker .com.

What a joke. So when my referrals go check out the website and then decide to go back later, they will get this massage? Which bonus offer do you think they would take, my $50.00 offer or Empires $200.00?

Now I am not sure if I should go ahead with my campaign.

This is a complete rip-off for anyone using PartyPoker Bonus Codes.

Can someone please go to PartyPoker's website and confirm what I am seeing?

Thanks,

CoolDog

Last edited by CoolDog : 04-29-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Bad title
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

That EmpirePoker pop-up seems to be gone now.

I hope it stays that way.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-26-2007, 11:44 AM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

The Empire pop-up is back.

This is BS.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2007, 01:35 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Well, I am even more upset now at PartyPoker. This pop-up that I have been talking about is now Adware.



When I check my computer first thing in the morning I now see a few of these pop-ups on my Desktop.

This has gone too far.

I get no response from PartyPoker about this (yet) and it also seems as if it is not a concern for PAW Members.

Am I the only one that sees this as a problem?

I just spent a bunch of money for off-line promotions and may not utilize it now; I don't think I should be sending people to a site that installs Adware onto their computers.

If you do have a problem with this please email PartyPoker. If there are a few of us doing this than maybe they will remove that stupid pop-up Adware.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-23-2007, 02:03 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Finally the EmpirePoker pop-up is gone from PartyPoker; maybe it's because of the new home page layout.

I did receive two emails from PartyPoker on this; one email was from support telling me how to rid the pop-up from my computer and the other email came from the affiliate department, which was a blank reply. LOL

Oh well, I'm just glad that it's done with... I hope.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 05:42 AM
PartyPoker Bonus Codes CoolDog Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 03-15-2007 03:16 PM
Absolute Poker - Bonus Code Joke Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-23-2007 09:04 PM
Problem with Bonus Codes skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-28-2005 09:18 AM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0