Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2007, 06:57 AM
fully202 fully202 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
Default Possible ??

Hello,

I want to become an affiliate at partypartners. I have a lot of friends who would like to play real money at partypoker but they don't want to give their bank accounts there ( so they don't want to do any bank wire). I have paid with a paysafecard, so I didn't give any information about my bank account. Would it be possible that I sell them these prepaid cards and they would register and play on partypoker ? So I give him for example 25 $ paysafecard and he gives me the money, through this action I give him no rakeback or something also...

Thanks for your support
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 202
Default

One way to come around this problem could be that you open an affiliate account and uses the quick cash function. That gives you the possibility to transfer 50 dollars to each new player that signes up and after a while you hopefully make money of them.

Its probably not correct for them to give you money for this, but if you know the people they might give you them anyways, without anyone knowing about it!?
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0