News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM
guitman03 guitman03 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Default PartyPoker $50 bonus, fraud? Please help...

Ok, So I've got about 10 new PartyPoker players today with my get $50 instant bonus, but I've had some fishy activity. I have checked IPs using outlook express (right clicked on the mail then went to Properties then looked under the "received by" (is this the correct way?) and all the IPs are unique.

I just started advertising at a site today and I suppose it is possible that I got all these sign ups from there but usually I don't get more than 1-2 signups a day.

Some of the e-mails are rather fishy though and I don't know how to handle them.

Here is an example
-----
Hi, my name is (girls name) i just registered for free 50 dollar deal and my acouunt name is XXXXXX i would apreciate the free 50 as soon as possible


Thank you,
(girls name)
-----

The e-mail on the account is a different person though (a male).

All the other e-mails have the same PartyPoker name as on their respective e-mail accounts, and are from unique e-mail addresses and IP addresses. Do I just send the $50 and hope? If the players turn out to be the same person (although all quickcash transfers I have done so far have shown up as unique users) will PartyPoker send me money back?

Thanks again,
Nick
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2006, 05:03 PM
bonusrobber bonusrobber is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4
Smile

Oh noooooo.

You cant do that!

You must make a form, that picks all enviroment variables.

All ips that come in 4-5 different enviroment variabled + browser and os information.

So you can compare two persons who requests for bonus.

also the more you spam = the more scammers you get.


http://poker.findmatch.org

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0