News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-03-2006, 04:18 PM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 218
Default Party bonus code extension down again?

Is anyone else having trouble extending bonus codes?

I see the "extend" link and can click on it. It takes me to the usual message telling me my offer has been extended. But then when I go back to the main tracker page, nothing has updated. Is anyone else having this problem?
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2006, 11:23 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 889
Default

I dropped'em over this...

After 4 or 5 moronic emails pointing me to non-existent pages & links, each disputing the former lol
I said screw it, simply don't have the time to deal with that kind of stupidity, plus the fact that this caliber of employee/s might be responsible for my commisions in some way?
Hell no, I got while the gettin' was good
__________________
You know I'm born to lose, and gamblings for fools, but thats the way I like it baby, I don't wanna live forever! - Lemmy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-10-2006, 01:14 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 218
Default

Thanks for the reply Greg.

It is good to know that I'm not the only one going through this. I'm surprised no one else is talking about it...
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2006, 10:45 AM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 602
Default

The codes do extend..if you refresh it wont show that they are extended though. You have to wait till the next day for it to show.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 218
Default

Thanks! I'll try waiting a day and see if that works. The database used to update in real time. But I guess maybe that is too much for the servers?
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-2006, 09:39 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 889
Default

I imagine they have things fixed by now?

Really don't like not having party available, even if its not on my featured list.

Thinking about just starting from scratch with them, setup a new clean account on their new system & give it one more try?
__________________
You know I'm born to lose, and gamblings for fools, but thats the way I like it baby, I don't wanna live forever! - Lemmy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:35 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 672
Default

http://www.partypoker.com/affiliates...tm?LID=WM15236

__________________
Sell a man a fish, and he knows where to buy a fish.
Teach a man to fish...and you kill your market base.

#1 for online Poker Players ! Are you a player yet?

Join the action with an EDGE ! Free entry to the Paradise poker Million Dollar Freeroll !
Deposit incentives, Bonus codes , $25 to $600 added at the top Online Poker Rooms !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0