News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2006, 03:01 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Default

I just realized that my links promoting sub-affiliates has been broken. This have hapend once before and then there was a small adjustment that needed to be done.

Has it been a change or is those links down just for now?
__________________
Please let me know if i can help in any way. I am looking for cooperation!
Beginner at Poker - Where you start your online poker career!
New Poker Star!
Poker-affiliation.com
Sit & Go Expert - strategy for Sit & Go
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 781
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

dunno about that, are your party stats working at all?
__________________
Poker League - The Net's Hottest Poker League
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-22-2006, 05:56 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Default

My partypoker stat for players are working, at least i get some new players every month... But i cant say i Know for sure that everything is recorded the way it should...

the link that worked before (after i changed it last time...)
XXXhttp://mis.iglobalmedia.com/affiliates/create-child-ben.htm/?LID=JBlixt
__________________
Please let me know if i can help in any way. I am looking for cooperation!
Beginner at Poker - Where you start your online poker career!
New Poker Star!
Poker-affiliation.com
Sit & Go Expert - strategy for Sit & Go
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-22-2006, 01:36 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 779
Default

heres the link i use and it seems to be working fine , dont know for sure thou as i havent had an subs sign up

https://secure.partyaccount.com/expe...tm?LID=WM26880
__________________
U S A Players Allowed Poker Rooms *** 2007 WSOP Satellites ***Casinos Accepting USA Players
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2006, 12:33 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 781
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

well how the hell does it seem to be working fine if you havn't got a signup?
__________________
Poker League - The Net's Hottest Poker League
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2006, 02:01 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Default

I see that your link is going into partypartners, but like he said above how do you know it works?

My link doesnt work anymore....

Partypartners are a weak program to support a great pokerroom. Poor statistics that always makes you wonder if the traffic gets accounted for or not...

I know the link i used above worked sense i got people signing up as subs but that was a while ago....

I thought they had some manager here thats why I asked, i guess its better to get into the mailingsystem with the partypartners.
__________________
Please let me know if i can help in any way. I am looking for cooperation!
Beginner at Poker - Where you start your online poker career!
New Poker Star!
Poker-affiliation.com
Sit & Go Expert - strategy for Sit & Go
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2006, 12:43 AM
nordberg25 nordberg25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Default

I signed up a sub-affiliate using the below link and I received an email from party notifying me of the successful signup and they are showing up in my affiliate section, so I can verify that the link worked for me.

Quote:
secure.partypartners.com/join_now/reginitial.jsf?masterben=WMXXXXX

Don't forget to add https:// to the beginning and replace the XXXXX with your party id
__________________
Affiliate Poker Programs - We build the website for you, you collect the checks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2006, 07:15 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Default

Thanks for the tip Nordberg!

Maybe its time to put up a promotion for sub-affiliation for partypoker again. I tried to email them and no answer. I now I am not a huge affiliate, but i bring in a few players/month and they rake away some money so I am disapointed in the way they handled this.
__________________
Please let me know if i can help in any way. I am looking for cooperation!
Beginner at Poker - Where you start your online poker career!
New Poker Star!
Poker-affiliation.com
Sit & Go Expert - strategy for Sit & Go
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-05-2006, 10:48 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Default

I have to take back some of the stuff i wrote above. Now they added some info under the normal partypartners so you can find the info...

According to that it should be:
https://secure.partypartners.com/ind...sterben=JBlixt
__________________
Please let me know if i can help in any way. I am looking for cooperation!
Beginner at Poker - Where you start your online poker career!
New Poker Star!
Poker-affiliation.com
Sit & Go Expert - strategy for Sit & Go
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0