| PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here. |
 04-04-2006, 01:37 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|

Can somebody please help me cashout my earnings. I still have not received by November earnings.. Yes November. I must be on my 30th e-mail with Party Poker and my problem is this: I can't login to my cashier account.
1. Party Partners has admitted the password assistance does not work
2. They asked me to send them an alternate e-mail, and I have not heard back.
I keep removing all the party links from my network however I still send them roughly 1 rmp a month and this money is adding up in my account.
I wish I could promote and push Party Poker but how can I when I can't retrieve my affiliate funds. I am totally upset right now. There must be some way to retrieve my cashier password (which I never even got) or some way to transfer the money owed to me in another manner.
I have given 5 months grace to take care of this problem, and as I said before, I am really just feeling upset over the whole ordeal. I truly want to promote Party Poker.
Can some affilliate manager please help me retrieve my Party Poker affiliate funds from November. (PM me for my PartyPartners username)
Thanks in advance,
Kyle
__________________
|
 04-04-2006, 03:52 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
|
|
Dude 5 months is a long time just for not knowing you password...
Call Partygaming at about 7 a.m. est time by dialing this number 011442073370100. Ask for you affiliate manager or another affiliate manager and dont get off the phone until they have given you the password.
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|
 04-04-2006, 04:05 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|
tke1600 thx for the #
I have talked to some affiliate managers and they say due to security provisions or whatever they do not have access to my password.
I am sure there is a way for me to get my funds or reset the password or something.
__________________
|
 04-04-2006, 07:16 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 375
|
|
Heya,
I remember having a similar problem when I first started promoting party and they had to reset it. We never spoke on the phone, just via e-mail, but they fixed it in like 6-7 days. I'd definitely be pissed if I was you, call tomorrow and don't hang up until it's fixed.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
|
 04-13-2006, 11:30 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|
I still can't get a hold of anyone.... Is there an aff manager here?
__________________
|
 04-13-2006, 05:37 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 30
|
|
marc is my manager he's pretty good i'll message ya his email addy
__________________
WPT
Full Tilt Poker
|
 04-14-2006, 02:38 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|
Thanks, I e-mailed him as well as Tina tonight. Hopefully this is resolved by tomorow.
__________________
|
 04-16-2006, 09:39 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|
That phone number doesn't work, and the other number I have it says they are open from 12 - 5 est and I call all during those hours and it just goes to the same damn message again. If they had of just sent me my password in the first place none of this would have happened, but in all my records I have never received one.
Still awaiting answers from , Tina, and Scott
__________________
|
 04-16-2006, 09:42 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 889
|
|
To show that I have no hard feelings and that I would like to continue to promote Party Poker, I have continued to send you RMP this month of April. I am doing so in hopes an affiliate manager will read this thread (I hear you all read them at least) and help me with my problem, resulting in all paid dues by the end of April so we can continue our relationship from then on forward.
Kyle
account name: bigtourneys
__________________
|
 04-16-2006, 11:06 PM
|
|
|
Im on MSN, I had this problem before, I MIGHT be able to help
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
Search this Thread
|
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.
|