Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new PartyPoker Software?
Yes, I do like the new software 8 61.54%
No, what idiot programmed this? 3 23.08%
Party Poker... whats that? 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 01:30 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,527
Default

Whoa I just downloaded Party at school today and it's completely renovated. This thing is incredible. You guys should really check it out and vote on the poll...

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 313
Default

yeah, its not bad. They didn't change much at the tables when you sit down though. Overall they did a good job.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 05:04 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Bit confusing, didnt go through it all yet. Cant seem to find the player search button. Also they mentioned heads up tournaments- cant find those yet.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 06:08 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Found player search. I dont know. I dont like the format much. I like the tournament screen with easy buttons on top. I dont like seeing completed or running tournaments and like when the right side scrolls all the way down and is bigger. I dont like little small boxes. Good more games might be added-still looking for heads up but not a fan of the new format I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 06:25 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Anyone getting their arrow clicking like something is trying to open while its running now. Also, at least in their MTT SNG's, the chip count did go up but so did the blinds proportionately- so its really no change at all.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 06:44 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

I just downloaded it and think it is pretty cool. They added some nice features like being able to resize the tables and such. I can fit 4 tables now on my screen! It is also better to start with more chips in MTT even if the blinds do raise faster.

tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 07:05 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

You do start with more chips but the starting blinds have increased to make the extra starting chips a moot point. I think they are still updating-hopefully the players like it and get used of it. When someone finds the heads-up tournaments let us know. Its a bit too much green for me.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 07:34 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Lot to say I guess, lol. I noticed under blackjack that soon there will be let it ride and three card poker (couldnt find it now). I wonder if we will be paid for that the way we get extra for blackjack.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 07:48 PM
stroke stroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76
Default

The table resize option is sick.. I can get 9 tables with no overlap
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 02-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Moving to the Party Poker forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback at party FattyOwnz PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 01-16-2006 07:57 PM
party bs cavaliers09 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 9 01-03-2006 09:49 PM
Party Blackjack stats acting weird pokerguy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-02-2005 03:25 PM
Is Party conning us? bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 04-30-2005 12:59 PM
Google and Yahoo sponsored results for Party Poker Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 03-13-2005 07:35 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0